20 Holiday Gift Ideas for the Self-Care Connoisseur
Alas, the holidays are upon us. These days, everyone could use a little cheer. If 2020 taught us anything, it's how to really make self-care a priority. From destressing meditation sessions to just getting a good night of sleep, how people practice self-care can vary from person to person and from day to day. On this list, we've added 20 of our favorite self-care gifts that can cater to the many personality types in your life. There's something for the yogi, boss babe, mixologist, and more. You might even find a gift or two for yourself.
All products featured here are selected by the Grace & Grind team. If you make a purchase via the link provided, we may earn an affiliate commission.
1. UTOTEBAG Breathable Ventilated Sports Masks, $20
Working out with a mask on can be tough. Whether you're pumping iron or going for a bike ride, exercising with a mask on just got a little easier.
2. The Middle Finger Project, $16.39
For the woman who knows she's destined to forge her own path, but who may need a little jolt of confidence to get headed on her way.
3. Amaki Herbal Bath Soak Blend, $25
This blend of flowers and salts infused with lavender essential oil is known to reduce stress, ease sore muscles, and relax the mind.
4. Ovitus Foot Spa Bath Massager, $69.95
Complete with bubble jets, adjustable temperature control, and eight removable massage rollers, this portable foot spa is great for anyone who spends most of the day on their feet.
5. Scentered Be Happy Balm and Candle Gift Set, $39
Encourage feelings of positivity and gratitude with this grapefruit, lemon, and cedarwood scented set.
6. Maxcare Oversized Electric Blanket, $59.99
Get cozy with this throw that comes with four heating levels and provides 10 hours of warmth.
7. Winter Drinks: 70 Essential Cold Weather Cocktails, $19.99
This book features delicious spiked recipes for toddies, nogs, punches, and coffees.
8. UGG Women's Yeah Slide Slipper, starting at $99.95
A personal fave of our Editor-in-Chief's, a pair of these UGG slide slippers are great whether you're in the house or need to make a quick run.
9. Aroma Season Heated Eye Mask, $19.99
Enjoy a warm, heated treatment for dry, tired eyes. This mask features three heated settings with a timer for 20 to 60 minutes and automatically shuts off once you enter deep sleep.
10. SolNat Luxurious 3D Air Mesh Bath Pillow, $29.95
Heat exposure and wear and tear are no match for this bath pillow designed to create a relaxing experience. It's machine washable, too.
11. JL Locals Fire Flower Sage Bundle, $9.97
Saging your home to get rid of bad vibes and environmental toxins has never been quite so beautiful or affordable.
12. Mindful Messages Positive Affirmation Meditation Cards, $16.95
This 52-card deck will help you create a habit of positive thinking.
13. Mindful Modern Adjustable Meditation Chair, $189.99
There are so many things to love about this chair. Be it the portability, extra cushion, or range of motion to find the perfect position, you'll really be able to get your om on in peace.
14. Finishing Touch Flawless Rose Quartz Vibrating Facial Roller, $18.99
Our favorite thing about the facial roller (besides the fact that it vibrates, yes!) is that it's a two-for-one steal. You get a roller for your face and a mini roller for under your eyes. Big win.
15. AtPerry's Natural Healing Crystal Set, $49.99
Whether you're totally in to crystals or just starting to learn how powerful they are, this set is great for addressing different issues and balancing your chakras.
16. Sunddo Black Marble Ceramic Tea Set, $48.99
Oh, you're fancy! This magnificent 6-piece set will elevate your favorite tea brewer's game to a status worthy of the Queen's praises.
17. Bose Sleepbuds II, $249
These tiny "headphones" don't stream music. They play relaxing sounds to help you get to sleep faster.
18. AeroGarden Harvest Kit, $250
18. AeroGarden Harvest Kit, $250yd your meals with this kit that includes heirloom salad seeds. Because of its high-performance technology, you don't need to have a green thumb to successfully grow your own.
19. LifePro Rhythm Vibration Machine, $349.99
Simply put, it's a lymph machine. Lymph nodes are responsible for carrying white blood cells through our system. When they get clogged or congested, it can result in things like cellulite, infections, and diseases. A lymph machine like this one can help them stay moving and can also be an excellent addition to any workout or weight loss routine.
20. Pure Daily Care 3-in-1 Nano Steamer, $39.95
Is it a facial steamer? Yep. Is it a humidifier? It's that, too. What about a towel warmer? You got it. One of our favorite items on the list, this 3-in-1 steamer is ideal for unclogging pores, super setting serums, purifying a room, and warming towels. We just love it.